- Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Indiana University, Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health, M.P.H., 2019
- Butler University, B.A., 2015
LICENSURE & ADMISSIONS
- State Bar of Michigan
- United States District Court-Eastern District of Michigan
HONORS & AWARDS
- Hall Render Health Law Scholar, 2018-2019
Klara A. Zierk
Klara A. Zierk is a recent graduate of Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law and the Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health. She received her undergraduate degree from Butler University. During law school, she had the distinction of having her law review note selected for publication and serving as Executive Managing Editor. She also participated in the Staton Intramural Competition Moot Court. Klara was a student advocate in the Disability Clinic where she represented an individual in an administrative hearing before the Social Security Administration in defense of continuing his disability benefits. In addition, she also served on the executive board of Phi Delta Phi.
Klara is licensed to practice in the State of Michigan and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. She is a member of the State Bar of Michigan, the Association of Defense Trial Counsel, and Incorporated Society of Irish American Lawyers.
Link to full Curriculum Vitae